World War II Index/Glossary of Terms
- High-grade communications intelligence.
- The Declaration of the United Nations initiating this international organization was signed by the leaders of 26 nations on January 1, 1942.
- The abbreviations for the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Coast Guard Reserve.
- United States Forces in the Philippines.
- The common abbreviations for the U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Marine Corps Reserve. Marine Corps can also be abbreviated as MarCor, or just MC.
- The common abbreviations for the U.S. Navy and U.S. Navy Reserve.
- United States Ship
- The world's first ballistic missile, developed by the Nazis. The first V-1 flying bombs were launched on Britain in June 1944.
- The second generation of the V-1 ballistic missile developed by the Nazis. The first V-2 flying bombs were launched on Britain in September 1944.
- May 8, 1945. The day Germany surrendered. The official end to World War II in Europe.